Monday, February 7, 2011

Dubai Outlet Mall - Nine West Buy 1 Get 1 Free!!!

Buy 1 Get 1 Free at Nine West Outlet !! My sister was in town and I brought her to the Outlet Mall. Just in case you are wondering what or where Dubai Outlet Mall is , you can check out their website at http://www.dubaioutletmall.com/

It was quite a drive from Dubai but it is sooo worth it. I mean its not great like the outlet malls in London, Canada or US but its pretty good. You just need to dig out for deals and "hidden treasures" hehe.

Bought these 2 babies - a boots and a Nine West bag for only AED 209!!! omg!! and the boots fits me perfectly and I love it!! Everything there was buy 1 free 1. Kinda went a bit frenzy there but had to control because I'm about to burst my credit card :-( I decided to be good and bought only these! Most of the items are already sold out. I think there will be having this promotion till the end of DSF, so be sure to be quick! :-)



 
 
Have fun shopping this DSF!!! xoxo
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hai..nice to meet u..im ben from malysia..working in dubai..do u mind be freind??

Unknown said...

Shop for Nine west bags online only at Majorbrands, one of the first few retail organizations to focus on the retail of premier international brands through the exclusive brand outlets format in India.