Monday, December 6, 2010

A Trip to N.A.I.L.S Specializing in Organics!

Its time for pampering!! :-) My feet is kinda yucky from all the high heels and I decided to give pamper myself with a manicure and pedicure! *yay* I was browsing through for all the spa reviews and also comparing the prices on the internet looking for a good place to do it as well as hoping that it would not cost me a bomb! The aim is to get a "nice and cheap" package! 

I found a really good deal from Cobone! Pay AED 150 instead of AED335 for Signature Manicure, Pedicure and 20 mins Massage!! Its was 55% discount!! In case you have not heard about Cobone, Cobone is the easy way to save big in Dubai. Cobone features a daily offer from Restaurants, Cinemas, shops, shows & Spas.

Click here to find out more! http://www.cobone.com/?ref=vyr7zr6eftt

It's really easy! Just subscribe to their daily alerts and new deals will be e-mailed ato you each morning! When you find something that interested you, just click buy and you can use it!

This is what my voucher looks like :-) :-)

My N.A.I.L.S Signature Manicure, Pedicure and  Massage


My appointment is at 5pm and I went there straight after work! wooohhhoooo!!!

Inside the N.A.I.L.S Specializing in Organics Spa

They have variety selection of colors! Choose your color and they will do it for you! I chose a very dark brown color for my toes and I did a french manicure :-)

I think her name is Rose. She is the one in charge doing my manicure. She's lovely!

Getting my feet scrubed and pampered

My pedicure :-) my feet looks swallon !
My French Manicure!


The experience here is just excellent. The moment you get into the shop, you are greeted by all the friendly staff. For me, the best part was the massage where she actually crack my neck!! haha!! It was the sound of music! I really felt so much better after that! You will feel like a princess in N.A.I.L.S spa. They just make you feel so pampered :-) :-)

What sets N.A.I.L.S. aside from other spas in Dubai is a commitment to finding the highest quality, organic-only products for use in all treatments. If you are looking to try, you can call them for more information or just visit their website to view the services they offer as well as the price list.





N.A.I.L.S Specializing in Organics
Marina Boulevard, Trident Tower
Dubai


9AM - 9PM (open 7 days a week)
Telephone: +971-044473688
Fax no: +971-04473687


Location Map






 



No comments: