Monday, December 6, 2010

DO NOT change to your fb profile pictures to your favourite cartoon character!

I was suggesting people on my blog to change their profle picture to their favourite cartoon character to fight violence against chilldren. I found out today that it was a hoax.

It was actually started by a group of paedophiles. They're doing it because kids will accept their friend request faster if they see a cartoon picture. It has nothing to do with supporting child violence. It was on a TV show that warn about internet frauds, plus tonight's news.

I can't belive that people are sick enough to do this. I can't believe I'm such an idiot to fall into it and encourage all my friends to change their profile pictures. Ggggggrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Hope they rot in hell and just burn!

You can check out this site

http://www.hoax-slayer.com/facebook-cartoon-profile-change.shtml

Oh well, whatever it is, whether its for a good cause or whether it is a scheme for paedophiles, I won't be taking the chances.

No comments: