Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Deals in Dubai!

I absolutely <3 bargains! I'm not cheap but I always feel that there is no need to pay full price when u can get it cheaper! why pay more for the same stuff? I love looking for cheap and nice stuff! I believe I am indeed a smart shopaholic :)

My man does not understand why I can spend hours and hours in the shopping mall, comparing prices from one place to the other. I'm not sure why I do that but I feel that there is a small sense of satisfaction in getting the best possible price. Its a "shopping accomplishment" to me! (crazy woman talking! haha) I believe I have a sense of responsibilty when it comes to spending. I'm not stingy (mind u!), I'm just careful at spending - getting the best I can with every dollar I have! This is not a CRIME!

I found a really good website - Its called GoNabit

http://www.gonabit.com/dubai/r/?r=3626

This site is only applicable for Middle East country

They feature a great new deal in your city (in Dubai for me) at up to 90% off things to see, eat and do locally.

All u need to do is ..

(I copied this from their website)

1.Sign-up to get our daily email and we send this new deal to you each day.
2.Purchase the daily deal. You only get charged – and get the deal – if enough people buy and the "deal is on".
3.You get your Nabit voucher the next business day after the deal closes.
4.Print the voucher and redeem it at the local business.
5.Take a picture, send us a review, and tell your friends.
6.Come back to GoNabit.com and repeat!

Its super easy and it has really good deals!

I'm waiting for

1. hair saloon packages (seriously need a haircut and haircut in Dubai cost a BOMB)
2. Grooming for dogs -for my baby Peanut of course.. i miss the last Nabit. It was half the price!!
3. Maybe electronic stuff ? hehe. I need a new camera to start my camwhoring session again! Broke mine... 2 of them in fact. Need to get the waterproof, anti shock, anti break.. whatever that is strong enough because I'm a clumsy person *shy*

Another Deals u can get in Dubai/ Abu Dhabi is the entertainer book. Its sooooooo worth it! The only freaking problem is the book is so damn thick! For AED295 for the book, you can actually make back the money and achieve great savings as well especially if you are dining out a lot. Unfortunately for me, I don't go out much but I still manage to get back the capital I spend on the book and saved on food and entertainment! So, its a good investment :-)

Have fun shopping and shop smart!!

No comments: