Thursday, April 12, 2012

24 Carat Gold Plated Ipad anyone?

Dubai is no stranger to anything that blinks and that's expensive. While the rest of us slog just to buy "carrots" and put food on the table, the very very rich people here buys carat gold plated gadgets!







Let me present to you the world's most luxurious iPad exclusively in Dubai for JUST Dhs 20,195. It was given to Midas by frim Gold & Co when it was first being launched by Apple and only shown to UAE VIPs.

The first gold Ipad will be auctioned off for charity. This very expensive Ipad has already attract the rich that has spare change in their sofa seats and several orders has been made.

Damn.. I wish I have that much money to spare to buy this. But I would rather go shopping and buy myself a nice pair of heels and bag instead :)

No comments: