Saturday, April 16, 2011

Best Bargains and Deals in Dubai!

As you all know, I'm a bargain hunter.. Fash-Blash is just a girl who lives and breathes for bargains.. mind you, I'm not cheap but smart with money :P :P

Moving to Dubai from my home country, Malaysia has made me a little stingy in my spending. In Malaysia, everything is cheap, the food, accomodation, spa and beauty services.. u name it! When I first came to Dubai, I just can't bring myself to pay double ot tripple the price I paid in Malaysia for the same service!

These are a few sites that has been my bargain bible ever since and I never look back. I bought so many items - Save up to 90% features daily offer from Restaurants, Cinemas, shops, shows & Spas! Have fun!

Cobone

Just click on this link http://www.cobone.com/?ref=vyr7zr6eftt
1. Register yourself
2. Confirm to activate it on your email
3. Start saving!!!

Very simple and I promise you, you wont regret it!! You'll be addicted to the deals.. hehe.. deal addict :P I bought the Chocolate Mani/ Pedi plus neck massage deal for AED125 instead of AED350. I will post pictures uo and write a review about it when I'm free. I bought the seawing plane voucher as well and I'm going this Saturday :) :) will post pictures up! xx

GoNabit

http://www.gonabit.com/dubai/r/?r=3626

1. Register yourself

2. Confirm to activate it on your email
3. Start saving!!!

Groupon

Everybody knows about groupon! This is a worldwide saving site and it is just awesome!
They have 2 vacation offers that I wish I had enough leave to go... :(

1649 AED instead of 3547 AED for Romantic Couples Get-away: 2 Night Stay in a Private Villa at The Tree of Life Resort & Spa, Jaipur India. Private Butler and Private Spa included.

Click this to view the deal http://www.groupon.ae/deals/national-deal/edenandalou-sidedeal/336749/.Sg0XT5

•1859 AED instead of 6742 AED : Four Day Luxury Getaway for Two Including half board breakfast and buffet style dinner, 3 Massages each and a Daily Hammam Each.

My sister bought this deal and we are going to Morrocco!!! Yipppeeeeeee!

Click here to view the deal http://www.groupon.ae/deals/national-deal/edenandalou-sidedeal/336749/.Sg0XT5

Have fun pampering yourself and saving! xx

Love MyFash-Blash xx

No comments: