Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Best Hair Cut in Dubai

I have only cut my hair once since I came to Dubai 2 years ago. The price is really expensive and I had bad experience cutting my hair here. Back in Malaysia, I paid about AED250 dirhams to wash,cut, perm and blowdry my hair but in Dubai, you pay the same amount of money for only a haircut!!

I decided to cut my hair today and give the salon here another chance. I went to Miyazaki Salon. According to their site ,all their staff are highly trained, qualified and experienced Japanese stylists. The price is quite pricey compared to the other salons but its worth the trip and price! With AED 280, I had my hair washed, pampered, got a shoulder massage and a great haircut! If you had bad experience with the hair stylist here in Dubai, check out this place! you won't regret it! I know I'm really pleased with their staff, their service and also attention to details. My hair stylist is Yukari Nishida. She's just the sweetest!


Before- My hair was sooooo long!

After - I'm happy!! I looked younger :-) haha *no shame*



MIYAZAKI Salon


Address:

Dome 1 Tower 102, Al Barsha 1, Dubai, UAE
Location:

Behind Mall of the Emirates Between Dunes Hotel Apartment & Ramada Chelsea Hotel
Open:

9:30am - 18:30pm (Last booking)
Close:

Every Sun & Every Other Mon
Tel/Fax:

+971 4 3237856
Email:

 
I just love it!! Best hair cut I had in Dubai :-) For more price information, just log in their website to get the list.  If you had bad experience finding a good hairstylist here in Dubai, you should definitely check this place out :-)
 

1 comment: